Monday, January 23, 2012

1-23-12

Training run #2

20 min walk in the park, at least that is what was going on in my head.  I was actually at the treadmill again, this winter weather is not doing good things for my feet.  I can't stand to have wet cold feet and in my NB Minimus or FiveFinger Bikila's that is what I get.  Treadmill was not bad today though, SS planned out 20-30 min at 11:30 pace.  I did 20 min only because I lacked time not strength or determination.  I have tempted to go back out this evening to finish out the max time.  The reality is that I get to run tomorrow so I will plan my lunch hour better and get the full time in.

So far so good with SS training plan, I look forward to filling her in Friday evening in anticipation of next week's schedule.

Spring race sign ups are popping up all over the place.  Pretty sure I will run the first in March with either the Shamrock in Portland, the Wild River in Crescent City or Music in Klamath Falls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment